Sell Your Unwanted Jewellery and Watches
We’re always looking for interesting items to buy, so if you have any unwanted jewellery, watches or bundles of items we might be able to turn them into cash.
We can consider making offers on all brands and styles, in all conditions – new, used and even broken/badly damaged items!
Ready to get started? Click the ‘Request Valuation’ button below.
How It Works
1. Request A Valuation – Fill out the form below, and we will reply with an offer within 24 hours. This is an entirely free and no-obligation process. We will ask you to confirm the details you have entered, that you are happy with the price quoted and you wish to proceed with the sale.
2. Delivery – If you decide to accept our offer, the items will need to be delivered to us. The address to send items to will be included in your confirmation email. Wrap them well to avoid damage in transit. Choose a delivery service that offers adequate insurance and tracking – we cannot be held liable for lost, damaged or undelivered parcels.
3. Assessment – When we receive your parcel, we will aim to process your items as quickly as possible, usually within 2 working days. We will check your items to ensure they match the description initially provided and ask you to confirm your payment details. Some brands may require extra authentication and we will always let you know when this is the case as it sometimes causes a delay.
4. Payment – If everything is as described, we will then send the agreed payment. Transfer of funds is usually instant through PayPal however please allow a few hours for your account balance to update. Our preferred method of payment is through PayPal to the e-mail address provided on this form; however we can sometimes make alternative arrangements.
Request Your Valuation
Please click on the button below to start. Make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions below before submitting your request.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before selling any items to us. By selling us any items you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other documents expressly referred to in it. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions you will not be able to sell to us via our website.
If you would like to sell your watches or jewellery to us you will need to provide us with details of your items, including its model, make and condition, by entering details on the “Sell To Us” page on our website. Please provide information about your items fully and accurately. Any quotation, whilst given in good faith, is derived from a combination of factors including the information supplied by you. The provision of inaccurate, false or misleading information by you may result in an inaccurate valuation which cannot be relied upon by either party.
Any valuations are provided on a “subject to contract” basis and, unless otherwise stated, are not legally binding. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the valuation at any time without liability to you.
After submitting your request on our website, you will receive an email from us within 24 hours with an initial valuation of your items. If you are happy with the initial valuation issued by us, you will need to arrange for the items to be delivered to our premises at your own expense.
It is always possible despite our best efforts that we provide you with an incorrect valuation. If the valuation error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to buy the items from you at the incorrect price.
There may be times it is necessary to request proof of purchase/proof of identity from you at our discretion by way of an original receipt or invoice, together with such other documents that we may reasonably request in connection with your identity or the purchase of your items.
You will be responsible for delivery of your items to the address provided in the email accompanying the initial valuation, and you accept this is at your own risk. Carriage, packing, insurance and any taxes or charges applicable shall be your responsibility and at your cost unless agreed otherwise. Please ensure that the items are properly packed and secured in such manner as to enable the items to withstand the normal rigours of transit and reach us in good condition.
If you decide not to proceed with a sale for any reason, you will be responsible for the postage, packaging and insurance costs of returning the items to you. If you are based outside of the UK, a courier will be selected at our discretion and postage costs will be payable by you.
If you are based outside of the UK, you may also have to pay import/export duties and/or other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs or other authorities. You may also need to make certain declarations and/or pay additional fees if your jewellery incorporates exotic materials or precious gem stones. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are unsure about whether these charges and/or declarations might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs office for further information prior to sending your watch to us.
Your items will be our responsibility from the time of delivery to our premises. Subject to these terms and conditions, ownership of the goods will pass from you to us when the contract has been completed and the purchase price has been paid to you by us.
On receipt of your items at our premises, the purchase of your goods is subject to due diligence checks and where relevant, an inspection of your watch and any accompanying paperwork. We will then contact you by email with a final valuation for your items. You shall remain fully responsible for the items, and any inspection or testing shall not reduce or otherwise affect your obligations under the contract.
You accept that every element in the description of your items, including make, model and serial numbers, is a material and essential part of its identity and that the absence or non-fulfilment of any such element renders the goods in the perception of us and you radically and fundamentally different from the goods that you have agreed to supply.
Where relevant, a revised valuation may be offered where either:
- The items do not fully comply with the information provided during the valuation process;
- The condition is such that it has a substantial impact on the value of the items, or other relevant factors not disclosed affect the valuation.
You will ensure that the items will correspond closely with their original description, be free from defects in design, material and workmanship and be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Price and Payment
If you wish to proceed with a sale you will need to accept our final valuation. Subject to these terms and conditions the contract between us will only be formed when you have accepted the final price quoted. Upon your acceptance we will then send you an e-mail confirming the agreed sum to be paid by us, when payment will be made, and the payment method.
We will make payment to the bank or PayPal account advised by you. Please note that you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your payment details. We will not accept liability if you provide us with inaccurate payment details.
Payment to a nominated third party will generally be unacceptable
In the event that we discover that any item is counterfeit, lost, stolen or damaged or is not fully owned by you or any other of your contractual obligations is breached, we have the option without prejudice to any other rights and remedies we may have to rescind the contract and, if we choose to exercise this right, we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible upon discovery by us. In this case, payment will not fall due.
The price quoted excludes import duty or other taxes, fees and charges.
By using this service and offering items for sale to us you can confirm that:
- All the information supplied by you is true, accurate and complete
- The goods are your property and that you are entitled to sell them free from any charge, lien, burden or adverse claim, including any hire purchase or other credit arrangement.
- Your items have not been reported to the manufacturer, police or any other authority as lost or stolen, the goods are not subject to an undisclosed finance agreement, and no other person has any claim to the items, whether legal, equitable, possessory or otherwise.
If you are in breach of any of your obligations under the contract, then, without limiting any of our other rights or remedies, we will have the right to any one or more of the following remedies, whether or not we have accepted the items:
- To terminate the contract;
- To reject the items (in whole or in part) and return them to you at your own risk and expense;
- To claim damages for any other costs, loss or expenses incurred by us which are in any way attributable to your failure to carry out your obligations under the contract.
Our rights and remedies under these terms and conditions are in addition to our rights and remedies implied by statute and common law.
In addition to our Remedies set out above you agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims, losses, damages, costs (including legal/other professional costs) and expenses incurred by us as a result of a breach of any of your obligations under the contract, including, but without limitation, any third-party claims arising from any infringement of your obligations.
Loss and Damage
If any item you have posted to us is lost or damaged while it is with us, and you provide satisfactory proof that you posted it and we received it, we will attempt to find a suitable like-for-like replacement but, if unsuccessful, we will pay you compensation for the item based on the actual loss you suffer. The compensation will not exceed the latest price quoted by us to you for purchasing the item or the trade valuation price (whichever is applicable) at the time the item was lost or damaged less any of our costs including without limitation servicing fees. We will transfer the full settlement sum due to you on receipt of the same from our insurers, provided always that you will receive all amounts due within 30 days of notification by us to you of the loss or damage.
Our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the sale by you of the items, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the latest price quoted by us to purchase your watch from you or the trade valuation (whichever is relevant).