Casio Baby-G Women’s Watch Tandem Dial World Time BA-110BC-1AER
- Casio Baby-G Women’s Watch
- Dual Analogue/Digital Display
- Model Number: BA-110BC-1AER
Women’s Baby-G World Time watch, model number BA-110BC-1AER from Casio.
- LED light – A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
- Shock-resistant – Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- World time function – Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function – 1/100 sec. – 24 hours (Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours.)
- Timer – 1/1 min. – 24 hours – For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 5 daily alarms – The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Snooze feature – Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Button tones on/off – The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month – Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping – Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Mineral glass – The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
- Resin case
- Resin band – Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- 2 Years – 1 Battery – The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. two years.
- Water resistance classification (10 bar) – Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar according to ISO 22810.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 46,3mm x 43,4mm x 15,8mm
- Weight – approx. 44,9 g
The ruler in the photo is to give a sense of scale of the dial/case, we have given detailed dimensions for everything else in the table above. If you feel something is missing please message us and ask!
This item is in used condition and does show minor signs of wear on the bezel and some scuff marks on the rear of the strap. The glass is free of marks or scratches and the watch is fully working. All used watches are cleaned, with fresh batteries as standard and quality replacement parts fitted where appropriate before sale. We cannot guarantee that a used watch is still waterproof to the depth marked on the case.
Supplied with original instruction manual.
All used watches available on our website are covered by a limited warranty for 3 months from the date of purchase. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. » More Information
|Case Width Approx.||
Alarm, Backlight, Chronograph, Date Indicator, Day Indicator, Dual Time, Shock Resistant, Stopwatch, Timer, World Time
100m (10 ATM)